Monday, October 8, 2012

Riverside Gaming

This is a log of my day at a Riverside gaming event.

12:40 p.m.- I arrive at the event.
12:50- I look at the booth with information on the event.
12:51- I have trouble deciding what to do first.
12:52- I arrive at the Black Ops 2 booth.  I look around and enjoy the different articles of information that are given to me.
1:20- I leave the Black Ops 2 booth for the Wii U booth.
1:23- I arrive at the Wii U booth and am amazed at the presentation of the new console.
1:40- I leave the Wii U booth thoroughly impressed with what I saw.
1:45- On my way to the PS3 booth I run into a friend.
1:55- I finish talking to my friend and continue on my way to the PS3 booth.
2:00- The PS3 booth is filled with familiar PS3 characters and games.
2:10- I play the new demo for Lara Croft Tomb Raider.
2:25- My stomach growls and I know it's time to eat.
2:30- I find an Italian pizzeria.  The delicious smell led me there.
2:39- I continue to wait in the longest line ever.
2:43- Almost there.
2:44 - I order two slices of cheese pizza and a salad with a Dr. Pepper to drink.
2:46- The only spot left to sit is in the sun unfortunately.
3:10- Finished with the delicious pizza and on to the Xbox 360 booth.
3:14- Like the PS3 booth the Xbox booth is also full of familiar games.
3:16- Halo 4 is the main attraction at this booth.
3:17- The Kinect is also shown as some people are crazily flailing their arms as they play Just Dance 3.
3:30- I realize that I have to go to work at 4.
3:35- I make my way back to my car and on my way to work.
3:36- "Good day" I think to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Good post.It fills the assignment. Next time show me some shots of this gaming place, the people there.

    ReplyDelete